After serving as his backup at Alabama, Mac Jones now gets to share the professional stage with former Crimson Tide teammate Tua Tagovailoa. Check out his player props for today’s game with the Dolphins.
All the NFL betting odds at a moment’s notice — visit our Betting Lines page, bookmark now, and always get the best line and bang for your buck. Our FREE Parlay Calculator and Betting Odds Calculator are also available for your betting process!
Mac Jones Week 2 Player Props
All odds from DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Passing Yards: 242.5 (Over +105/Under -135)
- Pass Touchdowns: 1.5 (Over +105/Under -135)
- Pass Completions: 22.5 (Over -125/Under -105)
- Pass Attempts: 34.5 (Over -125/Under -105)
- Interceptions: 0.5 (Over -135/Under +105)
- Longest Completion: 35.5 (Over -120/Under -110)
- Rushing Yards: 6.5 (Over -110/Under -120)
- Pass/Rush Yards: 252.5 (Over -115/Under -115)
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer: +800
- First Touchdown Scorer: +3500
Jones Betting Trends and Stats
Dating back to last season, Jones has thrown two or more touchdowns in four straight games.
Jones Best Bet
Jones has been a touchdown-throwing machine of late for the Patriots, with a league-best 10 TD passes since the start of Week 16 last season. Over his previous 34 games before this stretch, Jones had thrown for two or more TD just eight times.
Lost in the offensive explosion of the Dolphins last week was the fact that they allowed the Chargers to pile up 433 total yards. And Jones accounted for 316 passing yards last week, the third-highest passing total of his young career.
The weather in New England has calmed down after many had to deal with Hurricane Lee in recent days. The conditions are ripe for Jones to have another solid game. Add in the fact that it’s a division rival, and I’m expecting this good run by Jones to continue.
It’ll be five straight games with multiple TD throws for Jones.
Mac Jones Best Bet: Over 1.5 touchdown passes (+105 at DraftKings)