Fantasy football managers have had a lot to deal with this season as expectations for players are constantly shifting and changing. As the fantasy playoffs near, understanding who you can trust in your lineups becomes even more critical.
With that in mind, here are our PFN Fantasy Staff Consensus Week 11 fantasy football DST rankings to help guide you as we look ahead! All rankings are in 1QB and half-PPR scoring formats.
Which DST Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
Rankings last updated at 10:54am EST on Sunday, November 19.
1) Dallas Cowboys | DAL (at CAR)
2) San Francisco 49ers | SF (vs. TB)
3) Cleveland Browns | CLE (vs. PIT)
4) Buffalo Bills | BUF (vs. NYJ)
5) Detroit Lions | DET (vs. CHI)
6) Baltimore Ravens | BAL (vs. CIN)
7) Miami Dolphins | MIA (vs. LV)
8) New York Jets | NYJ (at BUF)
9) Pittsburgh Steelers | PIT (at CLE)
10) Washington Commanders | WAS (vs. NYG)
11) Seattle Seahawks | SEA (at LAR)
12) Jacksonville Jaguars | JAX (vs. TEN)
13) Minnesota Vikings | MIN (at DEN)
14) Philadelphia Eagles | PHI (at KC)
15) Los Angeles Chargers | LAC (at GB)
16) Kansas City Chiefs | KC (vs. PHI)
17) Cincinnati Bengals | CIN (at BAL)
18) New York Giants | NYG (vs. WAS)
19) Denver Broncos | DEN (vs. MIN)
20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers | TB (at SF)
21) Tennessee Titans | TEN (at JAX)
22) Green Bay Packers | GB (vs. LAC)
23) Houston Texans | HOU (vs. ARI)
24) Carolina Panthers | CAR (vs. DAL)
25) Los Angeles Rams | LAR (vs. SEA)
26) Arizona Cardinals | ARI (at HOU)
27) Chicago Bears | CHI (at DET)
28) Las Vegas Raiders | LV (at MIA)
The Top DSTs To Start in Week 11
Detroit Lions (vs. CHI)
Analysis by Kyle Soppe | Justin Fields can be inconsistent as a passer when fully healthy, and with him presumably at less than full strength, I’m happy to step in front of him with my fantasy defense this week.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
The Lions’ defense has cleared 10 fantasy points on three occasions this season, and with them ranking third in hurry rate, I love the potential of this underrated unit.
Like the Dolphins, I expect the Lions to play with a lead for a significant portion of this game, and opponent aggression is a strong predictor of defensive fantasy upside.
Miami Dolphins (vs. LV)
The Miami Dolphins have been a defense to target here so far this season from a fantasy standpoint, but coming off of the bye week and a great matchup in front of them makes them an intriguing start.
The Las Vegas Raiders’ offense is doing enough to be considered passable this year with the new coaching staff and Aidan O’Connell at QB. But the Dolphins should be able to put him under pressure all day long.
For a rookie QB, this equates to turnovers, which makes Miami an intriguing streaming option in Week 11.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.