It’s now Week 11 already, which is insane to think about! We have only a few more weeks left of the fantasy football regular season before our attention turns towards the playoffs!
This is the time to start bolstering your roster’s depth if you’re a playoff contender or trying to find the hidden gems on the waiver wire if you’re a team in need of a couple of victories to keep your playoff hopes alive. Let’s take a look at who you should be targeting in my Week 11 waiver wire rankings!
Week 11 Waiver Wire Targets
1) Ty Chandler | MIN | (RB)
2) Devin Singletary | HOU | (RB)
3) Keaton Mitchell | BAL | (RB)
4) Zach Charbonnet | SEA | (RB)
5) Brandin Cooks | DAL | (WR)
6) Noah Brown | HOU | (WR)
7) Russell Wilson | DEN | (QB)
8) Pat Freiermuth | PIT | (TE)
9) Leonard Fournette | BUF | (RB)
10) Miami Dolphins | MIA | (DST)
11) Jordan Love | GB | (QB)
12) Matthew Stafford | LAR | (QB)
13) Demario Douglas | NE | (WR)
14) Elijah Moore | CLE | (WR)
15) Tyjae Spears | TEN | (RB)
16) Rico Dowdle | DAL | (RB)
17) Michael Wilson | ARI | (WR)
18) Jaleel McLaughlin | DEN | (RB)
19) Elijah Mitchell | SF | (RB)
20) Khalil Shakir | BUF | (WR)
21) Ezekiel Elliott | NE | (RB)
22) Jayden Reed | GB | (WR)
23) Luke Musgrave | GB | (TE)
24) Odell Beckham Jr. | BAL | (WR)
25) Kenneth Gainwell | PHI | (RB)
26) Tyler Conklin | NYJ | (TE)
27) Zay Jones | JAX | (WR)
28) Detroit Lions | DET | (DST)
29) Michael Mayer | LV | (TE)
30) Roschon Johnson | CHI | (RB)
31) Jake Moody | SF | (K)
32) Jerick McKinnon | KC | (RB)
33) Nick Folk | TEN | (K)
34) Chigoziem Okonkwo | TEN | (TE)
35) Jonathan Mingo | CAR | (WR)
36) Trenton Irwin | CIN | (WR)
37) Jacksonville Jaguars | JAX | (DST)
38) Washington Commanders | WAS | (DST)
39) Minnesota Vikings | MIN | (DST)
40) A.T. Perry | NO | (WR)
41) Donald Parham Jr. | LAC | (TE)
42) Jason Sanders | MIA | (K)
43) Kyle Philips | TEN | (WR)
44) Aidan O’Connell | LV | (QB)
45) Justin Watson | KC | (WR)
46) Greg Joseph | MIN | (K)
47) Houston Texans | HOU | (DST)
48) Wil Lutz | DEN | (K)
Top Players To Add in Week 11
Devin Singletary, RB, Houston Texans
It was a jaw-dropping performance from Devin Singletary in Week 10 against the Cincinnati Bengals defense, with 150 rushing yards on 30 carries!
Normally, a performance like this would make him the clear target for fantasy managers off of the waiver wire, but there are some obstacles in Singletary’s way that cause some concern for burning FAAB on him.
Dameon Pierce was the lead option in this backfield when he was healthy, but he’s been sidelined the past two weeks with an ankle injury, which has given Singletary the opportunity to be the lead option. If Pierce returns to the field this next week, we have zero clue as to what the opportunity split will be between the two running backs.
There’s a strong possibility that both remain involved just enough to cannibalize one another’s volume, which puts neither on the starting radar for fantasy football in Week 11.
If we knew Singletary was going to be the RB1 for the Texans’ offense for the remainder of the season, he would be a priority add. However, he’s worth a speculative add for now as we wait for further injury information on Pierce.
Michael Wilson, WR, Arizona Cardinals
Michael Wilson has the talent to be a factor for fantasy football, but he’s been held back by questionable QB play up to this point of the season. Now that Kyler Murray has returned to the lineup — looking like his pre-injury self — Wilson’s fantasy stock is on the rise.
He was inches away from finding the end zone in Week 10, which would’ve dramatically raised his FAAB price this week on the waiver wire. However, the fact that his knee was just short of the goal line presents an opportunity for fantasy managers to scoop him up now for cheap.
If Murray is going to continue to perform this well, Wilson’s opportunity is tantalizing from a fantasy standpoint. As the chemistry between him and Murray grows, so should the production.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.