When do the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs start? With the Conference Championship games in the books, the Super Bowl is on the horizon. Let’s take a look at which teams are playing, the schedule, start time, and TV listing.
When did the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs start?
The playoffs kicked off with the NFL’s Wild Card Weekend round on January 9th and 10th. For the first time ever, Wild Card Weekend featured three games from each conference, for a total of six games over the weekend. The Divisional Round was held on January 16 and 17. The start of the second round of the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs featured two games from each conference.
With Championship Weekend in the books, attentions turn to the Super Bowl. The Kansas City Chiefs will face off with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Super Bowl, which will take place on February 7th. As is tradition, the winners of the Conference Championship games will get a bye week before the Super Bowl is played.
2020-2021 NFL Playoffs TV Schedule: Who is playing in the Super Bowl?
Now that the Conference Championship games are over, we know the teams that will be playing in the Super Bowl in two weeks’ time.
When will the Super Bowl start and bring an end to the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs?
- Tampa, Florida at Raymond James Stadium
- 6:30 PM ET
Conference Championship Games
The Conference Championships were held on January 24th. The result of the Championship Games are below.
NFC Conference Championship, January 24th
- 3:05 PM ET on FOX – Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31, Green Bay Packers 26
- 6:40 PM ET on CBS – Kansas City Chiefs 38, Buffalo Bills 24
The Divisional Round of the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs started on January 16th before concluding on the 17th. The results are below.
Divisional Round, January 16th
- 4:30 PM ET on FOX – Green Bay Packers 32, Los Angeles Rams 18
- 8:15 PM ET on NBC – Buffalo Bills 17, Baltimore Ravens 3
Divisional Round, January 17th
- 3:05 PM ET on CBS – Kansas City Chiefs 22, Cleveland Browns 17
- 6:40 PM ET on FOX – Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30, New Orleans Saints 20
Wild Card Round
The playoffs started during NFL’s Wild Card Weekend, held on January 9th and 10th. The results are below.
Wild Card Round, January 9th
- 1:05 PM ET on CBS – Buffalo Bills 27, Indianapolis Colts 24
- 4:40 PM ET on FOX – Los Angeles Rams 30, Seattle Seahawks 20
- 8:15 PM ET on NBC – Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31, Washington Football Team 23
Wild Card Round, January 10th
- 1:05 PM ET on ABC/ESPN – Baltimore Ravens 20, Tennessee Titans 13
- 4:40 PM ET on CBS/Nickelodeon/Amazon Prime – New Orleans Saints 21, Chicago Bears 9
- 8:15 PM ET on NBC – Cleveland Browns 48, Pittsburgh Steelers 37
Want more NFL news and analysis?
Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@PFN365) to stay up to date with all things around the NFL. Also, continue to visit Pro Football Network for NFL news and in-depth analysis concerning the 2020 season and beyond.