When do the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs start? With the Divisional Round in the books, Conference Championship Weekend is upon us. Let’s take a look at which teams are playing, the schedule, start times, and TV listings.
When did the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs start?
The playoffs kicked off with the NFL’s Wild Card Weekend round on January 9th and 10th. For the first time ever, Wild Card Weekend featured three games from each conference, for a total of six games over the weekend. The Divisional Round was held on January 16 and 17. This second round of the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs featured two games from each conference.
And now, we are heading into Championship Weekend. Both AFC and NFC Conference Championship games will be played on January 24th. The winners will face off in the Super Bowl, which will take place on February 7th. As is tradition, the winners of the Conference Championship games will get a bye week before the Super Bowl is played.
2020-2021 NFL Playoffs TV Schedule: Who is playing in the AFC and NFC Conference Championships?
Now that the Divisional Round is over, we know which teams will be playing in the Conference Championships this coming weekend.
The start times of the Conference Championship games of the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs flip each year. Last season, the AFC Championship Game kicked off at 3:05 PM ET, with the NFC game at 6:40 PM ET. Therefore, in 2020, this will swap around. The schedule for the Conference Championship Games is below.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5) at Green Bay Packers (1)
- 3:05 PM ET
Buffalo Bills (2) at Kansas City Chiefs (1)
- 6:40 PM ET
When is the Super Bowl?
- Tampa, Florida at Raymond James Stadium
- 6:30 PM ET
The Divisional Round was held on January 16th and 17th. The results are below.
Divisional Round, January 16th
- 4:30 PM ET on FOX – Green Bay Packers 32, Los Angeles Rams 18
- 8:15 PM ET on NBC – Buffalo Bills 17, Baltimore Ravens 3
Divisional Round, January 17th
- 3:05 PM ET on CBS – Kansas City Chiefs 22, Cleveland Browns 17
- 6:40 PM ET on FOX – Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30, New Orleans Saints 20
Wild Card Round
The playoffs started during NFL’s Wild Card Weekend, held on January 9th and 10th. The results are below.
Wild Card Round, January 9th
- 1:05 PM ET on CBS – Buffalo Bills 27, Indianapolis Colts 24
- 4:40 PM ET on FOX – Los Angeles Rams 30, Seattle Seahawks 20
- 8:15 PM ET on NBC – Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31, Washington Football Team 23
Wild Card Round, January 10th
- 1:05 PM ET on ABC/ESPN – Baltimore Ravens 20, Tennessee Titans 13
- 4:40 PM ET on CBS/Nickelodeon/Amazon Prime – New Orleans Saints 21, Chicago Bears 9
- 8:15 PM ET on NBC – Cleveland Browns 48, Pittsburgh Steelers 37