If you are looking to add some extra excitement to your 2021 NFL Draft viewing, then Pro Football Network’s Predict the Pick Contest offers you the opportunity to earn $100,000 USD from the comfort of your armchair. Simply select who you think will be picked with each of the 32 selections in the first round. If you match them all correctly, then the prize is yours. Think it’s impossible to predict all 32 picks? How about this…if you correctly predict the players selected 29th, 30th, and 31st overall, you can take home $10,000 USD.
Predict the Pick Contest for the 2021 NFL Draft
To enter the Predict the Pick Contest for the 2021 NFL Draft, please fill out the form below. For each of the 32 first-round picks, simply select the player you believe will be selected from the list of names available.
The contest will be open until 6:30 PM ET on April 29, 2021 and is limited to one entry per applicant, with a maximum of 200,000 total entries. Applicants must be over the age of 18. Each applicant can only win either the grand prize of $100,000 or the $10,000 prize but not both. In the event of multiple winners, the prize will be split evenly among the contestants. Contest winners will be contacted in the week following the 2021 NFL Draft with further details.
Official rules and conditions for the contest can be found below the entry form.
Official Contest Entry Form
You do NOT need to match the team to the player, just the slot where they will be drafted. Players are sorted in each of the dropdown boxes by the rankings as set by PFN Chief Draft Analyst and NFL Insider Tony Pauline. For example, the first player in the dropdown is ranked first on Tony Pauline’s Big Board, the 15th player is ranked 15th, the 23rd player is ranked 23rd, and so forth.
For the official NFL Draft order from the NFL, click here. Official rules and conditions for the contest can be found below the entry form.
Please note that if you submit more than one entry, only your most recent submission will count. IP address, email, and phone number will all be used to track duplicate entries.
PFN Predict the Pick Official Contest Rules and Conditions
1) Pro Football Network LLC. will conduct the contest on the date(s) listed above for a chance to win the following prize:
- Grand Prize: $100,000.00 Cash – Correctly predict all (32) players drafted in the first round in exact order.
- First Prize: $10,000.00 Cash – Correctly predict the player selected 29th overall, 30th overall, and 31st overall in the first round.
2) Contest can be entered above. No Purchase Necessary. Contestants may only enter once. Each contestant must fill out an official entry with their exact prediction of all (32) players selected in the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft on 4/29/21.
3) Two Hundred Thousand (200,000) contestants will have the chance to win the grand prize, and will be the only predictions that will count for the grand prize contest. Contestants must specify an exact prediction of all (32) players drafted in the first round during the 2021 NFL Draft in exact order. Entries must be submitted prior to the start of the 2021 NFL Draft by 6:30 PM ET. If any finalist has predicted the exact (32) players drafted in the first round in exact order, that finalist will win the grand prize. If any finalist correctly predicts the players selected 29th overall, 30th overall, and 31st overall in the first round, they will win the first prize. There will be a maximum of one (1) payout per prize level. If no finalist correctly predicts all (32) players drafted in the first round in exact order or does not predict the players selected 29th overall, 30th overall, and 31st overall in the first round at the conclusion of the 2021 NFL Draft, no prize will be awarded. In the event of multiple winners, the prize will be split evenly among all winning contestants.
4) If there is a winner, the winner must come to Pro Football Network LLC. at a mutually agreed date and time at least two weeks prior to the delivery of the grand prize.
5) The contest is open to persons age 18 and older. Employees of Pro Football Network LLC., other related sponsors, and their immediate families may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
6) Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Pro Football Network LLC. within 30 calendar days before the contest date are ineligible to win.
7) Difficulties with getting to locations to enter the contest are not the responsibility of and Pro Football Network LLC.
8) As winner of the grand prize, you will be required to sign a release form before your prize will be awarded. You will be responsible for all applicable title fees, registration fees, and taxes including state, local, and federal, and therefore, must present a completed W-9 Form before claiming your prize.
9) As a grand prize winner, you acknowledge that GPP and Pro Football Network LLC. have the right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a grand prize winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
10) There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest. Void where prohibited.
11) There will be no substitution or cash alternatives for prizes. Participation in the contest and the prizes awarded are non-transferable. Failure to collect the prize constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Pro Football Network LLC. Another winner will not be selected.
12) Pro Football Network LLC. reserve the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time. Pro Football Network LLC. also reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest dates without notice.
13) The decision of Pro Football Network LLC. management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules.
14) If the winner is found in violation of the rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
15) Pro Football Network LLC., their representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award of use of the prize.
16) Pro Football Network LLC., their representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel, lodging, ticket arrangements, or prize delivery.
17) The following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
- Employees, their immediate family members and members of the same household of the client, sponsor, Grand Prize Promotions, or any advertising or promotional agencies involved in the contest;
- Employees, officers, and directors of «Sponsors» (‘Sponsor”), their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, retailers, advertising, and promotion agencies, any and all other companies associated with this promotion, and the members of the immediate families (parent, child, spouse, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households, whether or not related, of any of the above;
- By virtue of your affiliation or employment with another company operating in the fantasy sports or sports gaming industry, you have or have had access to that company’s pre-release, non-public, or confidential data or other information that is not available to all other entrants of the Contest that may provide you an advantage in any such Contest in the Platform;
- You are an official, referee, coach or professional athlete, or agent of any official, referee, coach or professional athlete, whose performance may be used to determine the outcome of any Contest in the Platform; or
- You are a commissioner, owner or employee of a professional sports league/association or its member teams, including team management, team support personnel, and other individuals.
Listen to the PFN Scouting Podcast
Listen to the PFN Scouting Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Scouting Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Scouting Podcast on our Scouting YouTube channel.