Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen should find plenty of motivation for his Week 1 matchup with the New York Jets tonight. Two of Allen’s worst games last season came against the Jets, including a Week 9 loss when Allen was held without a TD pass for the only time last season. We dive into Allen’s player props and betting trends and make a best bet.
All the NFL betting odds at a moment’s notice — visit our Betting Lines page, bookmark now, and always get the best line and bang for your buck. Our FREE Parlay Calculator and Betting Odds Calculator are also available for your betting process!
Josh Allen Week 1 Player Props
All odds from DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Passing Yards: 251.5 (Over -115/Under -115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (Over -115/Under -115)
- Pass Completions: 21.5 yards (Over -125/Under -105)
- Pass Attempts: 34.5 (Over -105/Under -125)
- Interceptions: 0.5 (Over -135/Under +105)
- Longest Completion: 36.5 (Over -115/Under -115)
- Rushing Yards: 37.5 (Over -110/Under -120)
- Rush Attempts: 6.5 (Over -145/Under +114)
- Longest Rush: 13.5 (Over -110/Under -120)
- Pass/Rush Yards: 293.5 (Over -115/Under -115)
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer: +185
- First Touchdown Scorer: +1100
Allen Betting Trends and Stats
Allen’s 107.6 passer rating in prime-time games is the highest of any quarterback since 1970 (minimum 300 pass attempts).
Allen Best Bet
While Allen has enjoyed a lot of success on Monday Night Football, the Jets were a definite thorn in his side last season. Allen’s passer rating vs. the Jets last season (64.4) was his lowest vs. any opponent in 2022.
Allen clearly struggled against the Jets’ defense last season. In one matchup, he had a season-low 147 passing yards, and in the other, he had a season-low 46.8 passer rating.
But we’re going to focus on another important element in Allen’s game: the rushing attack. Allen already has over 3,000 rushing yards in his career, with at least 500 rushing yards in four of his five seasons.
There is equal value if you want to take either the over in his rushing yards in this game (37.5) or his longest run (13.5 yards). I personally think he will do both, so I’ll just take the over on his longest run being more than 13 yards.
Best Bet: Over Longest Rush at 13.5 yards (-110 at DraftKings)
Visit our Sports Betting Legal Tracker for information on where to bet legally in the U.S. New to sports betting? Check out our guide on How to Bet on the NFL and read our Top Sports Betting Strategies.