2021 7-round NFL Mock Draft | Round Seven
227. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jonathan Marshall, DT, Arkansas
228. San Francisco 49ers: Joshua Kaindoh, EDGE, Florida State
229. Houston Texans: Isaiah Dunn, CB, Oregon State
230. Chicago Bears: Milton Williams, DL, Louisiana Tech
231. Cincinnati Bengals: Pro Wells, TE, TCU
The Bengals need to continue adding weapons around Joe Burrow. A receiving tight end with Pro Wells’ athletic upside would be a good addition in this 7-round 2021 NFL Mock Draft. Wells earned a Combine invite, despite minimal college production, suggesting his upside has the league’s attention. C.J. Uzomah’s deal expires next season, and Wells could be developing and hitting at the right time by the time Uzomah moves on.
Round 7 | Picks 232-242
232. Philadelphia Eagles: Nick Eubanks, TE, Michigan
233. Cincinnati Bengals: KJ Sails, CB, USF
234. Buffalo Bills: Elijah Mitchell, RB, Louisiana
235. Denver Broncos: Antonio Phillips, CB, Ball State
236. Dallas Cowboys: Briley Moore, TE, Kansas State
237. Arizona Cardinals: Nate Hobbs, CB, Illinois
238. San Francisco 49ers: John Bates, TE, Boise State
239. Los Angeles Chargers: Dan Moore, OT, Texas A&M
240. Minnesota Vikings: Trey Hill, OC, Georgia
241. New England Patriots: Tony Poljan, TE, Virginia
242. Arizona Cardinals: Jaret Patterson, RB, Buffalo
Kenyan Drake is an impending free agent, and the Cardinals will need another running back into that room. Patterson is a physical and balanced back. While he isn’t the fastest back in this class, he’s a dependable back who will work well in a committee. In this 7-round 2021 NFL Mock Draft, Arizona adds to an already talented backfield.
Round 7 | Picks 243-257
243. Cleveland Browns: Riley Cole, LB, South Alabama
244. Pittsburgh Steelers: William Sherman, OT/G, Colorado
245. Washington Football Team: Trevon Grimes, WR, Florida
246. Las Vegas Raiders: Gerrid Doaks, RB, Cincinnati
247. Indianapolis Colts: Tuf Borland, LB, Ohio State
248. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tre Walker, WR, San Jose State
249. New York Jets: Dax Milne, WR, BYU
The New York Jets take one last receiver in this 7-round 2021 NFL Mock Draft. This time, they pair Zach Wilson with his favorite target in college in Dax Milne. With some uncertainty about Jamison Crowder’s future in the slot for the Jets, New York could take some depth there as an insurance plan. It doesn’t hurt that Wilson already demonstrated excellent chemistry with Milne.
250. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tedarrell Slaton, DT, Florida
251. Los Angeles Rams: Blake Proehl, WR, East Carolina
252. Denver Broncos: Chris Evans, RB, Michigan
253. Pittsburgh Steelers: Tommy Kraemer, OG, Notre Dame
254. Green Bay Packers: Ben Mason, FB, Michigan
255. Cleveland Browns: Christian Uphoff, S, Illinois State
256. Kansas City Chiefs: Kary Vincent Jr., CB, LSU
257. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Elijah Ponder, EDGE, Cincinnati
Want more 2021 NFL Draft prospect news? Want to do your own mock draft?
Dive into PFN’s Free NFL Mock Draft Simulator and test your own drafting acumen. Continue to visit Pro Football Network for NFL news and in-depth analysis. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter (@PFN365) to stay in the loop on all things college football and the NFL Draft landscape.