Who kicks off tonight on Monday Night Football in Week 11? The New York Giants head to the Sunshine State to face off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tampa has lost two straight games and continues to lose ground in a tight NFC playoff picture. Can QB Tom Brady and the offense bounce back after their disappointing Week 10 performance? Continue reading below for more information regarding the start time, channel, and live stream options for Monday Night Football, as well as a preview and prediction.
Who plays on Monday Night Football tonight?
- Game: New York Giants (3-6) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3)
- Location: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
Monday Night Football | Channel, start time, live stream
- Channel: ESPN, ESPN2 Manningcast
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Monday Night Football Live streams:
- ESPN App
- Hulu + Live TV
- YouTube TV
- NFL Mobile App
What to expect from tonight’s Giants vs. Buccaneers game?
The loss in Week 9 to the New Orleans Saints was one thing, but the uninspiring Week 10 game against the Washington Football Team was troubling for Tampa Bay. Before the past two losses, only the Los Angeles Rams had beaten the Buccaneers.
However, the losses in the secondary have piled up, and absences of critical offensive weapons have hampered one of the NFC’s best teams. Can they get things figured out in Monday Night Football tonight?
Buccaneers TE Rob Gronkowski is likely to suit up tonight in Monday Night Football
Brady had his worst performance of the season in Week 10. The future Hall of Fame signal-caller threw for 220 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. Tampa Bay’s offense was ineffective for a significant part of the game. Tonight, however, Brady should have TE Rob Gronkowski available for the first time since Week 8.
While WR Antonio Brown remains out, returning Gronk into the offense brings back one of Brady’s favorite and most-trusted pass catchers. Bringing more stability back to the offense to offset a reeling defense will help.
But just like the Buccaneers, the Giants are getting healthier as well. WRs Kadarius Toney and Kenny Golladay are both a go. RB Saquon Barkley is questionable and might see the field for the first time since Week 5.
Tonight will feature a Monday Night Football game that’s a lot closer than many might expect. However, expect Brady to rebound from a disappointing performance. The Giants’ offense will test the Buccaneers’ defense heavily, but Brady will have an answer in the end. Tampa Bay wins a close one tonight on Monday Night Football to avoid moving down the NFC playoff seeding.
Giants vs. Buccaneers Prediction: Bucs 30, Giants 28
Monday Night Football Schedule: September
- Baltimore Ravens at Las Vegas Raiders – September 13
- Final: Raiders 33, Ravens 27 (OT)
- Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers – September 20
- Final: Packers 35, Lions 17
- Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys – September 27
- Final: Cowboys 41, Eagles 21
- Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers – October 4
- Final: Chargers 28, Raiders 14
- Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens – October 11
- Final: Ravens 31, Colts 25 (OT)
- Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Titans – October 18
- Final: Titans 34, Bills 31
- New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks – October 25
- Final: Saints 13, Seahawks 10
- New York Giants at Kansas City Chiefs – November 1
- Final: Chiefs 20, Giants 17
- Chicago Bears at Pittsburgh Steelers – November 8
- Final: Steelers 29, Bears 27
- Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers – November 15
- New York Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – November 22
- Seattle Seahawks at Washington Football Team – November 29
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills – December 6
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals – December 13
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears – December 20
- Miami Dolphins at New Orleans Saints – December 27
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers – January 3