The unsung heroes of NFL teams, kickers are assets in fantasy football, and streaming the right kicker could help lead you to a victory in a given week. With Week 18 of the fantasy season on the horizon, here are our kicker rankings and some potential K streamers to consider.
Fantasy Kicker Rankings | Week 18
While kickers can be difficult to rely on at times, those on high-scoring teams more often than not will bring success for fantasy managers. Here are our K rankings for Week 18.
1. Nick Folk | New England Patriots @ MIA
2. Tyler Bass | Buffalo Bills vs. NYJ
3. Justin Tucker | Baltimore Ravens vs. PIT
4. Ryan Succop | Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. CAR
5. Evan McPherson | Cincinnati Bengals @ CLE
6. Harrison Butker | Kansas City Chiefs @ DEN
7. Matt Gay | Los Angeles Rams vs. SF
8. Michael Badgley | Indianapolis Colts @ JAX
9. Daniel Carlson | Las Vegas Raiders vs. LAC
10. Dustin Hopkins | Los Angeles Chargers @ LV
11. Greg Zuerlein | Dallas Cowboys @ PHI
12. Jake Elliott | Philadelphia Eagles vs. DAL
13. Randy Bullock | Tennessee Titans @ HOU
14. Matt Prater | Arizona Cardinals vs. SEA
15. Mason Crosby | Green Bay Packers @ DET
16. Chris Boswell | Pittsburgh Steelers @ BAL
17. Brett Maher | New Orleans Saints @ ATL
18. Robbie Gould | San Francisco 49ers @ LAR
19. Cairo Santos | Chicago Bears @ MIN
20. Jason Myers | Seattle Seahawks @ ARI
21. Greg Joseph | Minnesota Vikings vs. CHI
22. Graham Gano | New York Giants vs. WAS
23. Joey Slye | Washington Football Team @ NYG
24. Younghoe Koo | Atlanta Falcons vs. NO
25. Brandon McManus | Denver Broncos vs. KC
26. Ka’imi Fairbairn | Houston Texans vs. TEN
27. Riley Patterson | Detroit Lions vs. GB
28. Chase McLaughlin | Cleveland Browns vs. CIN
29. Jason Sanders | Miami Dolphins vs. NE
30. Matthew Wright | Jacksonville Jaguars vs. IND
31. Lirim Hajrullahu | Carolina Panthers @ TB
32. Eddy Pineiro | New York Jets @ BUF
Week 18 Kicker Streamers
Here are a few kickers to consider streaming in your Week 18 lineups. As the conditions begin to change with winter coming, note whether games are indoors or which might be subject to inclement weather when choosing kickers for the upcoming week.
Evan McPherson, Cincinnati Bengals
Typically, kickers attached to high-scoring offenses are good news for fantasy football. Evan McPherson, who has been one of the best kickers in the NFL despite being a rookie, has had a great season. On Sunday, he converted all 6 of his kicks — 4 extra points and 2 field goals — as the Bengals clinched the AFC North crown.
McPherson is the No. 5 fantasy kicker on the year, having made 28 of 33 field goals and 46 of 48 extra points. He is also 9-of-11 from 50+. There’s a reason for hesitancy this week, with the Bengals slated to rest some of their starters, but McPherson should still have plenty of opportunities to put up points.
Randy Bullock, Tennessee Titans
Randy Bullock went 2-for-2 on his field-goal attempts and made all 4 of his extra-point tries on Sunday. The Titans, who are currently the first seed in the AFC but have yet to lock it up, will be playing to win in Week 18. Also, dare I say that a kicker can have a revenge game?
Bullock is 38-of-41 on field goals and 26-of-30 on extra points and should be active against the Houston Texans. He is a low-end K1/high-end K2 in Week 18.
Michael Badgley, Indianapolis Colts
The “Money Badger” has been pretty dang money this season. Since Week 6, when he joined the Colts, Badgley has been the K8. Personally, I was hoping he was the K9 for dog jokes, but I digress. In Week 17 against the Raiders, Badgley made both of his field goals (41 and 46 yards) and both extra points.
Since joining the Colts, Badgley has been nearly perfect, making all 39 extra points and converting 17 of 20 field goals. The Colts are still in the hunt for the playoffs in a win-and-get-in situation against the Jaguars, who already have their eyes set on 2022. Badgley is in prime position to post a solid day.