Kickers tend to be ridiculed by some in the fantasy football community. However, many leagues still use kickers in seasonal formats. I’m here to provide you with our fantasy football kicker rankings for Week 2, along with a couple of streamers.
2021 Fantasy Football Week 2 Kicker Rankings | 1-15
1. Ryan Succop | Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. ATL
2. Harrison Butker | Kansas City Chiefs @ BAL
3. Jason Myers | Seattle Seahawks vs. TEN
4. Justin Tucker | Baltimore Ravens vs. KC
5. Matt Prater | Arizona Cardinals vs. MIN
6. Matt Gay | Los Angeles Rams @ IND
7. Tyler Bass | Buffalo Bills @ MIA
8. Tristan Vizcaino | Los Angeles Chargers vs. DAL
9. Brandon McManus | Denver Broncos @ JAX
10. Chase McLaughlin | Cleveland Browns vs. HOU
11. Robbie Gould | San Francisco 49ers @ PHI
12. Mason Crosby | Green Bay Packers vs. DET
13. Chris Boswell | Pittsburgh Steelers vs. LV
14. Greg Zuerlein | Dallas Cowboys @ LAC
15. Jason Sanders | Miami Dolphins vs. BUF
2021 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings | 16-30
16. Aldrick Rosas | New Orleans Saints @ CAR
17. Cairo Santos | Chicago Bears vs. CIN
18. Nick Folk | New England Patriots @ NYJ
19. Younghoe Koo | Atlanta Falcons @ TB
20. Rodrigo Blankenship | Indianapolis Colts vs. LAR
21. Jake Elliott | Philadelphia Eagles vs. SF
22. Randy Bullock | Tennessee Titans @ SEA
23. Daniel Carlson | Las Vegas Raiders @ PIT
24. Evan McPherson | Cincinnati Bengals @ CHI
25. Greg Joseph | Minnesota Vikings @ ARI
26. Josh Lambo | Jacksonville Jaguars vs. DEN
27. Zane Gonzalez | Carolina Panthers vs. NO
28. Matt Ammendola | New York Jets vs. NE
29. Joey Slye | Houston Texans @ CLE
30. Austin Seibert | Detroit Lions @ GB
Kicker streaming options for Week 2
Here are a couple of kickers to consider streaming for your lineups in Week 2.
Aldrick Rosas, New Orleans Saints
Aldrick Rosas finished last week as a top-15 kicker filling in for Wil Lutz, who is on injured reserve. Rosas connected on his only field-goal attempt and on all five of his extra points in Week 1 against the Packers.
This week, the Saints face the Panthers in which many projects to be a shootout. This matchup has an over/under total of 44.5. This game has the potential to exceed this point total. Last season, New Orleans’ games finished over 44.5 points scored 11 times. If you are in a pinch and need a kicker, look no further than Rosas.
Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers
The Packers were humiliated by the Saints last week. Thus, there’s a good chance you’ll see a motivated Green Bay team in Week 2 against Detroit. The Lions are 11-point underdogs on the road against the Packers on Monday Night Football. The point total in this matchup is currently set at 48.5.
Last season, the Packers finished with 48.5+ points scored 13 times. Crosby surpassed 10+ fantasy points in 25% of his games last season. He’s a great streaming option this week.