Kickers tend to be ridiculed by some in the fantasy football community. However, many leagues still use kickers in seasonal formats. I’m here to provide you with our fantasy football kicker rankings for Week 3, along with a couple of streamers.
2021 fantasy football Week 3 kicker rankings | 1-15
1. Justin Tucker | Baltimore Ravens @ DET
2. Harrison Butker | Kansas City Chiefs vs. LAC
3. Matt Prater | Arizona Cardinals @ JAX
4. Brandon McManus | Denver Broncos vs. NYJ
5. Jason Myers | Seattle Seahawks @ MIN
6. Ryan Succop | Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ LAR
7. Greg Zuerlein | Dallas Cowboys vs. PHI
8. Matt Gay | Los Angeles Rams vs. TB
9. Tyler Bass | Buffalo Bills vs. WAS
10. Robbie Gould | San Francisco 49ers vs. GB
11. Younghoe Koo | Atlanta Falcons @ NYG
12. Tristan Vizcaino | Los Angeles Chargers @ KC
13. Greg Joseph | Minnesota Vikings vs. SEA
14. Chris Boswell | Pittsburgh Steelers vs. CIN
15. Graham Gano | New York Giants vs. ATL
2021 fantasy football kicker rankings | 16-30
16. Randy Bullock | Tennessee Titans vs. IND
17. Mason Crosby | Green Bay Packers @ SF
18. Rodrigo Blankenship | Indianapolis Colts @ TEN
19. Chase McLaughlin | Cleveland Browns vs. CHI
20. Jake Elliott | Philadelphia Eagles @ DAL
21. Nick Folk | New England Patriots vs. NO
22. Daniel Carlson | Las Vegas Raiders vs. MIA
23. Josh Lambo | Jacksonville Jaguars vs. ARI
24. Jason Sanders | Miami Dolphins @ LV
25. Cairo Santos | Chicago Bears @ CLE
26. Austin Seibert | Detroit Lions vs. BAL
27. Dustin Hopkins | Washington Football Team @ BUF
28. Aldrick Rosas | New Orleans Saints @ NE
29. Evan McPherson | Cincinnati Bengals @ PIT
30. Matt Ammendola | New York Jets @ DEN
Kicker streaming options for Week 3
Here are a couple of kickers to consider streaming in your Week 3 lineups.
Jason Myers, Seattle Seahawks
Jason Myers has been a disappointment so far for fantasy managers. He’s only accumulated 10 fantasy points. Myers has made his only field-goal attempt and 7 out of 8 extra points. The Seahawks have averaged 389 total yards per game and 29 points per game. Seattle faces the Vikings on the road with a total of 55.5. Minnesota’s defense has allowed an astounding 420 yards per game. Myers should see a high number of opportunities to generate fantasy points.
Randy Bullock, Tennessee Titans
Tennessee’s offense has had highs and lows so far this season. However, the Titans have a favorable matchup against a Colts team that could be without starting quarterback Carson Wentz.
Last week against the Seahawks, Randy Bullock made 4 of 5 field goals and all 3 of his extra-point attempts. The Titans are favored and the total is currently at 48. Bullock will be in an excellent position to replicate last week’s fantasy performance.