Steve Bisciotti Net Worth: A Look at How the Ravens Owner Made His Fortune

The Ravens are owned by Steve Bisciotti, who's owned the team since 2000. The 63-year-old has majority ownership. What's his net worth?

The Baltimore Ravens are 8-3 heading into Week 12 and are one of the league’s best teams. They’ve been good for years, and a big reason why is their ownership.

The Ravens are owned by Stephen J. Bisciotti, who has owned the team since 2000.

The 63-year-old has majority ownership in the franchise. What is his net worth?

Steve Bisciotti Net Worth

Bisciotti is an American business executive and, beyond owning the Ravens, is well known for founding Aerotek, the largest privately owned staffing and recruiting company in the country. He also cofounded Allegis Group, an international talent management firm. Aerotek brings in more than $15 billion in yearly revenue, according to Forbes.

At 63 years old, his net worth is $7.2 billion, according to Forbes. His wealth has significantly improved since 2015, when it was $2.7 billion. The Ravens franchise is worth $3.4 billion.

MORE: How Long Has John Harbaugh Been the Ravens Head Coach?

Bisciotti was born on April 10, 1960, in Philadelphia, Penn. While growing up, he played multiple sports including football, basketball, and baseball. He enjoys golfing and boating in the present day.

He went to college at Salisbury University, with a degree in liberal arts. He attended the Severn School and Severna Park High School during his high school years. He would start Aerotek with his cousin at 23 years old.

Aerotek was part of a class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of 1,000 of its workers that reached $1.2 million. This was a result of a call center being closed, where the company was then sued to settle claims that the workers were not paid in a timely fashion.

In 2000, NFL owners approved the sale of 49% of the Ravens to him. He had had an option to purchase the remaining 51% for $325 million in 2004 from Art Modell, which he did.

Since owning the team, the Ravens have won two Super Bowls and won 227 games. He hired John Harbaugh prior to the 2008 season after firing Brian Billick, who had been the coach since he bought the team.

Bisciotti is ranked 140th on the Forbes 400 and 397th in Billionaires. He is married to his wife, Renee, and has two sons. They live on the Point Field Landing of the Severn River in Maryland.

Additionally, he owns a $20 million yacht named “Winning Drive” as well as two Dassault Falcon private jets.

Want to predict the rest of the 2023 season with our FREE NFL Playoff Predictor? Looking for the most up-to-date NFL standings? What about a breakdown of team depth charts or the NFL schedule? Pro Football Network has you covered with that and more!

Listen to the PFN Inside Access Podcast!

Listen to the PFN Inside Access Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms.  Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review!

Join the Conversation!

Related Articles