The Miami Dolphins enter Week 4 with a couple of big-time injury question marks, while the Buffalo Bills have clarity on their lineup, as we detail the Dolphins-Bills inactive in this massive AFC East showdown.
UPDATE (11:30 a.m.): Terron Armstead is active, but Connor Williams is not, meaning Liam Eichenberg will start at center. Meanwhile, cornerback Eli Apple is a healthy scratch in Week 4. Justin Bethel will preumably get the nod at No. 3 cornerback.
Who Are the Inactives for Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills?
- QB Skylar Thompson
- LB Jaelan Phillips
- S DeShon Elliott
- CB Eli Apple
- OL Connor Williams
- TE Tyler Kroft
- S Jordan Poyer
- CB Kaiir Elam
- G Germain Ifedi
- OT Alec Anderson
- DT Poona Ford
Inactives will be updated when announced
Latest Injury Report News and Updates
- LB Jaelan Phillips (oblique)
- RB Salvon Ahmed (groin)
- OT Terron Armstead (back/ankle/knee)
- S DeShon Elliott (ankle/groin)
- OL Connor Williams (groin)
- S Jordan Poyer (knee)
What are the Starting Lineups for Each Team?
- Quarterback: Tua Tagovailoa
- Wide Receiver: Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle
- Running Back/Fullback: Raheem Mostert, Alec Ingold
- Tight End: Durham Smythe
- Offensive Line (Left to Right): Terron Armstead, Isaiah Wynn, Liam Eichenberg, Robert Hunt, Austin Jackson
- Defensive Line: Christian Wilkins, Raekwon Davis, Zach Sieler
- Linebacker: Andrew Van Ginkel, Jerome Baker, David Long Jr., Bradley Chubb
- Defensive Backs: Xavien Howard, Kader Kohou, Jevon Holland, Brandon Jones
- Quarterback: Josh Allen
- Wide Receiver: Stefon Diggs, Deonte Harty, Gabe Davis
- Running Back: James Cook
- Tight End: Dawson Knox
- Offensive Line (Left to Right): Dion Dawkins, Connor McGovern, Mitch Morse, O’Cyrus Torrence, Spencer Brown
- Defensive Line: Greg Rosseau, Ed Oliver, DaQuan Jones, Leonard Floyd
- Linebacker: Matt Milano, Terrel Bernard
- Defensive Backs: Tre’Davious White, Christian Benford, Micah Hyde, Taylor Rapp
Listen to the PFN Dolphins Podcast
Listen to the PFN Dolphins Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Dolphins Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Dolphins Podcast on our NFL YouTube channel.