Fantasy football managers have had a lot to deal with this season with plenty of injuries and unmet expectations. As the fantasy playoffs near, understanding who you can trust in your lineups becomes even more critical.
With that in mind, here are our PFN Fantasy Staff Consensus Week 11 fantasy football TE rankings to help guide you as we look ahead! All rankings are in 1QB and half-PPR scoring formats.
Which TE Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Travis Kelce | KC (vs. PHI)
2) T.J. Hockenson | MIN (at DEN)
3) Mark Andrews | BAL (vs. CIN)
4) Sam LaPorta | DET (vs. CHI)
5) Dalton Kincaid | BUF (vs. NYJ)
6) Evan Engram | JAX (vs. TEN)
7) George Kittle | SF (vs. TB)
8) Trey McBride | ARI (at HOU)
9) Jake Ferguson | DAL (at CAR)
10) Dalton Schultz | HOU (vs. ARI)
11) Logan Thomas | WAS (vs. NYG)
12) Cole Kmet | CHI (at DET)
13) David Njoku | CLE (vs. PIT)
14) Tyler Conklin | NYJ (at BUF)
15) Gerald Everett | LAC (at GB)
16) Cade Otton | TB (at SF)
17) Luke Musgrave | GB (vs. LAC)
18) Tyler Higbee | LAR (vs. SEA)
19) Chigoziem Okonkwo | TEN (at JAX)
20) Michael Mayer | LV (at MIA)
21) Pat Freiermuth | PIT (at CLE)
22) Donald Parham Jr. | LAC (at GB)
23) Daniel Bellinger | NYG (vs. WAS)
24) Irv Smith Jr. | CIN (at BAL)
25) Noah Fant | SEA (at LAR)
26) Hayden Hurst | CAR (vs. DAL)
27) Adam Trautman | DEN (vs. MIN)
28) Tommy Tremble | CAR (vs. DAL)
29) Connor Heyward | PIT (at CLE)
30) Tanner Hudson | CIN (at BAL)
31) Noah Gray | KC (vs. PHI)
32) Colby Parkinson | SEA (at LAR)
33) John Bates | WAS (vs. NYG)
34) Austin Hooper | LV (at MIA)
35) Jack Stoll | PHI (at KC)
36) Will Dissly | SEA (at LAR)
37) Durham Smythe | MIA (vs. LV)
38) Johnny Mundt | MIN (at DEN)
39) Brock Wright | DET (vs. CHI)
40) Josh Whyle | TEN (at JAX)
The Top TEs To Start in Week 11
Trey McBride, Arizona Cardinals
Analysis by Derek Tate | The return of Kyler Murray under center immediately benefited Trey McBride, who produced eight receptions for 131 yards on nine targets against the Atlanta Falcons.
His 21 fantasy points in PPR formats marks the second time he has hit the 20-point threshold in two out of the last three games.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
If Murray’s one game is an indicator of things to come for the remainder of the 2023 season, then McBride is entering top-10 TE consideration every week moving forward.
Tyler Conklin, New York Jets
Analysis by Kyle Soppe | Nothing is exciting about Conklin, but on his way to clearing 55 yards for the fourth time in six games last week, he ran a route on 65.2% of Zach Wilson’s dropbacks.
Conklin’s not going to win you a week, but there’s a decent chance he holds service at the position. And if your team is strong elsewhere, that skill set holds value.
He’s not much different than Logan Thomas and is a viable streaming option if you’re stuck.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.