Fantasy football managers have had a lot to deal with this season, with plenty of injuries, and it just doesn’t seem to stop every week. As the fantasy playoffs near, understanding who you can trust in your lineups becomes even more critical!
With that in mind, here are our PFN Fantasy Staff Consensus Week 11 fantasy football QB rankings to help guide you as we look ahead! All rankings are in 1QB and half-PPR scoring formats.
Which QB Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Patrick Mahomes | KC (vs. PHI)
2) Jalen Hurts | PHI (at KC)
3) Tua Tagovailoa | MIA (vs. LV)
4) Josh Allen | BUF (vs. NYJ)
5) Lamar Jackson | BAL (vs. CIN)
6) Dak Prescott | DAL (at CAR)
7) Joe Burrow | CIN (at BAL)
8) Justin Herbert | LAC (at GB)
9) Jared Goff | DET (vs. CHI)
10) C.J. Stroud | HOU (vs. ARI)
11) Brock Purdy | SF (vs. TB)
12) Justin Fields | CHI (at DET)
13) Kyler Murray | ARI (at HOU)
14) Sam Howell | WAS (vs. NYG)
15) Joshua Dobbs | MIN (at DEN)
16) Russell Wilson | DEN (vs. MIN)
17) Trevor Lawrence | JAX (vs. TEN)
18) Geno Smith | SEA (at LAR)
19) Matthew Stafford | LAR (vs. SEA)
20) Jordan Love | GB (vs. LAC)
21) Baker Mayfield | TB (at SF)
22) Will Levis | TEN (at JAX)
23) Zach Wilson | NYJ (at BUF)
24) Bryce Young | CAR (vs. DAL)
25) Aidan O’Connell | LV (at MIA)
26) Kenny Pickett | PIT (at CLE)
27) Tommy DeVito | NYG (vs. WAS)
28) Dorian Thompson-Robinson | CLE (vs. PIT)
29) PJ Walker | CLE (vs. PIT)
30) Clayton Tune | ARI (at HOU)
31) Tyson Bagent | CHI (at DET)
32) Malik Willis | TEN (at JAX)
33) Mitchell Trubisky | PIT (at CLE)
34) Matt Barkley | BUF (vs. NYJ)
35) Jimmy Garoppolo | LV (at MIA)
The Top QBs To Start in Week 11
Jared Goff, Detroit Lions
Analysis by Kyle Soppe | Consecutive home games for Goff — you know the drill.
I don’t think I need to sell you on Goff as a top-10 option this week against the Bears. After lighting up the Chargers for 333 yards and a pair of scores, it’s time to have a slightly bigger conversation.
Goff isn’t going anywhere.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
The Lions have one game left on their schedule that profiles as a potential weather concern, and it’s at Chicago in Week 14. I don’t care what the weather is that week. Are you worried about that matchup at all?
I talked about Goff as a top-10 QB the rest of the way on Tuesday’s Trade Targets podcast, and I feel good about it. Maybe a healthy run game cuts into his production a bit, but I’d argue the efficiency we saw last week (76.4 QBR, his second-highest of the season) can be sustained and at least nullifies any volume loss to the ground game. I’m in on Juggernaut Jared the rest of the way!
Brock Purdy, San Francisco 49ers
Analysis by Jason Katz | It should come as no shock to anyone that the 49ers came out of their bye week and quickly put an end to their three-game losing streak.
After three straight games with only one touchdown pass, Brock Purdy bounced back to throw three on top of 296 yards passing. He did this despite not needing to throw all game, as the 49ers’ opponents seemingly forgot their bye week ended, too.
Purdy’s rest-of-season schedule is fantastic, and it starts this week with a Bucs defense allowing 19.5 fantasy points per game to quarterbacks, the fourth-most in the league.
With the quarterback scoring down across the board, Purdy’s 18.5 PPG is good for QB12 on the season. He’s been a QB1 and remains so in a great matchup against a pass-funnel defense this week.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.