The injuries just keep on piling up for fantasy football managers — depth is being tested in a major way this season. Now with key players like Cooper Kupp, Aaron Jones, and Kenneth Walker all dealing with their own ailments coming out of Week 11, the waiver wire is incredibly important this week.
Who are the top targets to go after this week? Let’s figure that all out in my latest Week 12 waiver wire rankings.
Week 12 Waiver Wire Targets
1) Zach Charbonnet | SEA | (RB)
2) Baker Mayfield | TB | (QB)
3) Ty Chandler | MIN | (RB)
4) New Orleans Saints | NO | (DST)
5) Josh Downs | IND | (WR)
6) Brandon McManus | JAX | (K)
7) Matthew Stafford | LAR | (QB)
8) Jayden Reed | GB | (WR)
9) Gardner Minshew II | IND | (QB)
10) Odell Beckham Jr. | BAL | (WR)
11) Noah Brown | HOU | (WR)
12) Matt Gay | IND | (K)
13) Jake Moody | SF | (K)
14) New England Patriots | NE | (DST)
15) Ezekiel Elliott | NE | (RB)
16) Rashid Shaheed | NO | (WR)
17) Demario Douglas | NE | (WR)
18) Denver Broncos | DEN | (DST)
19) Tutu Atwell | LAR | (WR)
20) Tyjae Spears | TEN | (RB)
21) Jordan Love | GB | (QB)
22) Rico Dowdle | DAL | (RB)
23) Elijah Mitchell | SF | (RB)
24) Isaiah Likely | BAL | (TE)
25) Elijah Moore | CLE | (WR)
26) Derek Carr | NO | (QB)
27) Khalil Shakir | BUF | (WR)
28) Matt Prater | ARI | (K)
29) Minnesota Vikings | MIN | (DST)
30) Cade Otton | TB | (TE)
31) Roschon Johnson | CHI | (RB)
32) Jonnu Smith | ATL | (TE)
33) Luke Musgrave | GB | (TE)
34) Jameson Williams | DET | (WR)
35) Kenneth Gainwell | PHI | (RB)
36) Tennessee Titans | TEN | (DST)
37) Joshua Palmer | LAC | (WR)
38) Hunter Henry | NE | (TE)
39) Rashod Bateman | BAL | (WR)
40) Jaleel McLaughlin | DEN | (RB)
41) Greg Joseph | MIN | (K)
42) Michael Mayer | LV | (TE)
43) Rondale Moore | ARI | (WR)
44) Matt Ammendola | HOU | (K)
45) Tank Bigsby | JAX | (RB)
46) Zay Jones | JAX | (WR)
47) Leonard Fournette | BUF | (RB)
48) Darius Slayton | NYG | (WR)
49) Donald Parham Jr. | LAC | (TE)
50) Tanner Hudson | CIN | (TE)
51) Greg Dortch | ARI | (WR)
The Top Players To Add in Week 12
Zach Charbonnet, RB, Seattle Seahawks
At the time of writing, we don’t know yet how long Waker will be sidelined for the Seattle Seahawks. All indications are that this looks like a multi-week injury, but we have yet to receive official confirmation of the recovery timeline.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
This means that Charbonnet has a wide range of outcomes for how he can help fantasy lineups, but he absolutely needs to be the top pickup going into Week 12. We’ve discussed Charbonnet numerous times before in waiver wire pieces for this exact scenario, so now he’s going to cost quite a bit more to get him.
He should be viewed as a mid-range RB2 in Walker’s absence. If you desperately need a RB down the stretch, he’s worth dropping a significant amount of FAAB for this week.
Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Baltimore Ravens
With the news that Mark Andrews is likely to be sidelined for the remainder of the regular season, the targets dramatically open up in this offense. Odell Beckham Jr. is starting to get back up to full speed at just the right time.
While he’ll still have Isaiah Likely, Zay Flowers, and Rashod Bateman to contend with for targets, OBJ should start to see enough consistent volume that fantasy managers can trust him in their starting lineups week in and week out.
We shouldn’t get carried away — he’s just a low-end WR3 or Flex option right now — but the potential upside is there. If you’re looking for some upside at WR, he’s worth chasing on this week’s waiver wire.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.