If someone tells you that it’s too early to look ahead to the next week of fantasy football, it’s time to rethink that friendship! You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.
We’re working around the clock here at Pro Football Network to make sure that you have the information you need to dominate your league this season. With that in mind, here are my early Week 3 TE rankings.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer and Start/Sit Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Which TE Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Travis Kelce | KC, vs. CHI
2) Mark Andrews | BAL, vs. IND
3) T.J. Hockenson | MIN, vs. LAC
4) Evan Engram | JAX, vs. HOU
5) Darren Waller | NYG, @ SF
6) Dallas Goedert | PHI, @ TB
7) George Kittle | SF, vs. NYG
8) Pat Freiermuth | PIT, @ LV
9) Tyler Higbee | LAR, @ CIN
10) Hunter Henry | NE, @ NYJ
11) Sam LaPorta | DET, vs. ATL
12) David Njoku | CLE, vs. TEN
13) Dalton Kincaid | BUF, @ WAS
14) Gerald Everett | LAC, @ MIN
15) Kyle Pitts | ATL, @ DET
16) Luke Musgrave | GB, vs. NO
17) Juwan Johnson | NO, @ GB
18) Chigoziem Okonkwo | TEN, @ CLE
19) Jake Ferguson | DAL, @ ARI
20) Hayden Hurst | CAR, @ SEA
21) Dawson Knox | BUF, @ WAS
22) Cole Kmet | CHI, @ KC
23) Dalton Schultz | HOU, @ JAX
24) Kylen Granson | IND, @ BAL
25) Logan Thomas | WAS, vs. BUF
26) Zach Ertz | ARI, vs. DAL
27) Noah Fant | SEA, vs. CAR
28) Durham Smythe | MIA, vs. DEN
29) Cade Otton | TB, vs. PHI
30) Adam Trautman | DEN, @ MIA
31) Irv Smith Jr. | CIN, vs. LAR
32) Trey McBride | ARI, vs. DAL
33) Taysom Hill | NO, @ GB
34) Mike Gesicki | NE, @ NYJ
35) Noah Gray | KC, vs. CHI
The Top TEs To Start in Week 2
Hunter Henry, TE, New England Patriots
Hunter Henry was one of my favorite players to target in drafts coming into the year, and it’s playing out even better than I anticipated. Henry has now scored in back-to-back weeks and will finish as a top-five option at the position for fantasy for both games.
Great feel from Hunter Henry on the TD. Engaged with a defender but eventually slides off and reels in a well-placed throw from Mac on the run. 17-10 #Dolphins with 11:21 to play. pic.twitter.com/ifk9ZWgCB3
— Mike Giardi (@MikeGiardi) September 18, 2023
Moving forward, Henry has done enough to now be in your starting lineups week after week, especially at the TE position when you’re praying for points in your starting lineup.
Sam LaPorta, TE, Detroit Lions
Sam LaPorta has now done enough in his first two NFL games to warrant top-10 consideration at the TE position for fantasy football. He’s seen 11 targets up to this point and will finish as a TE1 for both weeks.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
In a matchup in Week 3 against the Atlanta Falcons, LaPorta should be in your starting lineups in a plus matchup.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.