It’s not even officially Week 12 yet, but that’s not going to stop us from looking ahead to the next week of action and helping you get ready to dominate your fantasy football lineups! With plenty of action on Thanksgiving, we need to be ready ASAP.
Who do you need to be starting this week at the TE position? Let’s dive into my early Week 12 rankings to find out!
Which TE Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Travis Kelce | KC (at LV)
2) T.J. Hockenson | MIN (vs. CHI)
3) Sam LaPorta | DET (vs. GB)
4) Dalton Kincaid | BUF (at PHI)
5) Dalton Schultz | HOU (vs. JAX)
6) Trey McBride | ARI (vs. LAR)
7) George Kittle | SF (at SEA)
8) Evan Engram | JAX (at HOU)
9) Jake Ferguson | DAL (vs. WAS)
10) Isaiah Likely | BAL (at LAC)
11) Cole Kmet | CHI (at MIN)
12) Luke Musgrave | GB (at DET)
13) Logan Thomas | WAS (at DAL)
14) Taysom Hill | NO (at ATL)
15) Kyle Pitts | ATL (vs. NO)
16) David Njoku | CLE (at DEN)
17) Tyler Conklin | NYJ (vs. MIA)
18) Pat Freiermuth | PIT (at CIN)
19) Cade Otton | TB (at IND)
20) Donald Parham Jr. | LAC (vs. BAL)
21) Jonnu Smith | ATL (vs. NO)
22) Michael Mayer | LV (vs. KC)
23) Tyler Higbee | LAR (at ARI)
24) Hunter Henry | NE (at NYG)
25) Chigoziem Okonkwo | TEN (vs. CAR)
26) Daniel Bellinger | NYG (vs. NE)
27) Tanner Hudson | CIN (vs. PIT)
28) Noah Fant | SEA (vs. SF)
29) Tommy Tremble | CAR (at TEN)
30) Irv Smith Jr. | CIN (vs. PIT)
31) Adam Trautman | DEN (vs. CLE)
32) Noah Gray | KC (at LV)
33) Colby Parkinson | SEA (vs. SF)
34) Austin Hooper | LV (vs. KC)
35) Jack Stoll | PHI (vs. BUF)
Top TEs To Start in Week 12
George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers
Is George Kittle actually a consistently dominant TE? While he’s always had the talent to be a top-tier fantasy football TE, his inconsistency has always held him back from being viewed as one of the absolute elite options.
However, we have to go all the way back to Week 6 for the last time this season that Kittle finished lower than the TE8! He’s scored exactly 19 half-PPR fantasy points in each of the last three games for San Francisco, and he’s helping carry fantasy lineups to victories with these performances. Start Kittle confidently moving forward.
David Njoku, Cleveland Browns
If someone potentially panicked and dropped David Njoku in your league this past week after the news that Deshaun Watson would be sidelined for the remainder of the year with a shoulder injury, they’re regretting that decision.
Dorian Thompson-Robinson locked onto Njoku in Week 11 as he force-fed him 15 targets! While it only turned into seven receptions for 56 yards, Njoku was clearly DTR’s preferred option in this passing game, and that should continue moving forward.
The upside isn’t there on a weekly basis with the state of the QB position for Cleveland, but the floor is immensely high, and that has value in starting fantasy football lineups.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.