It’s not even officially Week 12 yet, but that’s not going to stop us from looking ahead to the next week of action and helping you get ready to dominate your fantasy football lineups!
Who do you need to be starting this week at the QB position? Let’s dive into my early Week 12 rankings to find out!
Which QB Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Jalen Hurts | PHI (vs. BUF)
2) Patrick Mahomes | KC (at LV)
3) Lamar Jackson | BAL (at LAC)
4) Dak Prescott | DAL (vs. WAS)
5) Josh Allen | BUF (at PHI)
6) C.J. Stroud | HOU (vs. JAX)
7) Tua Tagovailoa | MIA (at NYJ)
8) Kyler Murray | ARI (vs. LAR)
9) Justin Fields | CHI (at MIN)
10) Jared Goff | DET (vs. GB)
11) Justin Herbert | LAC (vs. BAL)
12) Sam Howell | WAS (at DAL)
13) Brock Purdy | SF (at SEA)
14) Trevor Lawrence | JAX (at HOU)
15) Joshua Dobbs | MIN (vs. CHI)
16) Matthew Stafford | LAR (at ARI)
17) Baker Mayfield | TB (at IND)
18) Russell Wilson | DEN (vs. CLE)
19) Will Levis | TEN (vs. CAR)
20) Jordan Love | GB (at DET)
21) Gardner Minshew II | IND (vs. TB)
22) Derek Carr | NO (at ATL)
23) Geno Smith | SEA (vs. SF)
24) Zach Wilson | NYJ (vs. MIA)
25) Desmond Ridder | ATL (vs. NO)
26) Bryce Young | CAR (at TEN)
27) Dorian Thompson-Robinson | CLE (at DEN)
28) Aidan O’Connell | LV (vs. KC)
29) Kenny Pickett | PIT (at CIN)
30) Tommy DeVito | NYG (vs. NE)
31) Mac Jones | NE (at NYG)
32) PJ Walker | CLE (at DEN)
33) Clayton Tune | ARI (vs. LAR)
34) Tyson Bagent | CHI (at MIN)
35) Mitchell Trubisky | PIT (at CIN)
Top QBs To Start in Week 12
Justin Fields, Chicago Bears
Justin Fields returned to the Bears’ starting lineup in Week 11 and immediately put up a top-10 fantasy performance. While only 169 passing yards isn’t much to write home about, Fields’ rushing ability came in clutch yet again with 104 yards on 18 attempts!
The Minnesota Vikings’ secondary has tightened things up in recent weeks, but as long as Fields is going to see north of 10+ rush attempts each and every week, he’s going to be in the top 10 of QB rankings moving forward.
His weekly upside is simply too much to let sit on your bench. Fire him up with confidence in Week 12.
Trevor Lawrence, Jacksonville Jaguars
A week after finishing as the QB31 in fantasy football after an abysmal performance against the San Francisco 49ers, Trevor Lawrence put up jaw-dropping numbers against the Tennessee Titans in Week 11.
Lawrence ended the game with 32 fantasy points, which is nearly double the next-highest amount that he had all season previously, and he looked like he was back to his 2022 form.
The third-year QB out of Clemson had plenty of hype coming into the year from a fantasy standpoint based on what he did last season, but he finally showcased that ability this past week.
In Week 12, Lawrence gets to take on the Houston Texans defense that is allowing the 11th-most fantasy points to the position so far this season. We may have just witnessed the turning of the tide for Lawrence, and he should be in starting lineups this next week to find out.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.