It’s not even officially Week 12 yet, but that’s not going to stop us from looking ahead to the next week of action and helping you get ready to dominate your fantasy football lineups! In a shortened week due to Thanksgiving games, we need to be ready.
Who do you need to be starting this week at the Kicker position? Let’s dive into my early Week 12 rankings to find out!
Which Kicker Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Justin Tucker | BAL (at LAC)
2) Harrison Butker | KC (at LV)
3) Blake Grupe | NO (at ATL)
4) Brandon Aubrey | DAL (vs. WAS)
5) Jake Elliott | PHI (vs. BUF)
6) Riley Patterson | DET (vs. GB)
7) Brandon McManus | JAX (at HOU)
8) Jake Moody | SF (at SEA)
9) Cameron Dicker | LAC (vs. BAL)
10) Tyler Bass | BUF (at PHI)
11) Matt Gay | IND (vs. TB)
12) Younghoe Koo | ATL (vs. NO)
13) Jason Sanders | MIA (at NYJ)
14) Greg Joseph | MIN (vs. CHI)
15) Jason Myers | SEA (vs. SF)
16) Evan McPherson | CIN (vs. PIT)
17) Greg Zuerlein | NYJ (vs. MIA)
18) Daniel Carlson | LV (vs. KC)
19) Dustin Hopkins | CLE (at DEN)
20) Matt Prater | ARI (vs. LAR)
Top Kickers To Start in Week 12
Brandon Aubrey, Dallas Cowboys
Brandon Aubrey has been incredibly impressive to begin his NFL career, and he’s been a reliable option for fantasy lineups! Heading into Week 12 as the Dallas Cowboys take on the Washington Commanders defense, fantasy managers should expect to see Aubrey on the field early and often.
Against the defense that just made Tommy DeVito look like a future Hall of Fame QB in Week 11, Dak Prescott is going to have this offense in scoring opportunities nearly every single drive. Aubrey’s a solid start in Week 12.
Tyler Bass, Buffalo Bills
Tyler Bass hasn’t exactly lived up to expectations this year, but he rebounded nicely in Week 11 against the New York Jets with 17 fantasy points. Heading into a matchup in Week 12 against the Philadelphia Eagles defense, we could see another solid outing for the veteran kicker.
If Buffalo can move the ball through the air on this passing defense — which they should easily be able to do — we could see the Bills offense move the ball well down the field but could struggle once they get in the red zone. This will lead to more field goal opportunities for Bass.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.