The unsung heroes of NFL teams, kickers are assets in fantasy football, and streaming the right kicker could help lead you to a victory in a given week. With Week 13 of the fantasy season on the horizon, here are our kicker rankings and some potential K streamers to consider in Week 13.
Fantasy Kicker Rankings | Week 13
While kickers can be a bit difficult to rely on at times, those on high-scoring teams more often than not will bring success for fantasy managers. Here are our K rankings for Week 13.
NFL teams on a bye in Week 13: Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, Tennessee Titans
1. Ryan Succop | Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ ATL
2. Justin Tucker | Baltimore Ravens @ PIT
3. Matt Gay | Los Angeles Rams vs. JAX
4. Michael Badgley | Indianapolis Colts @ HOU
5. Greg Joseph | Minnesota Vikings @ DET
6. Daniel Carlson | Las Vegas Raiders vs. WAS
7. Harrison Butker | Kansas City Chiefs vs. DEN
8. Matt Prater | Arizona Cardinals @ CHI
9. Tyler Bass | Buffalo Bills vs. NE
10. Nick Folk | New England Patriots @ BUF
11. Evan McPherson | Cincinnati Bengals vs. LAC
12. Jake Elliott | Philadelphia Eagles @ NYJ
13. Chris Boswell | Pittsburgh Steelers vs. BAL
14. Robbie Gould | San Francisco 49ers @ SEA
15. Dustin Hopkins | Los Angeles Chargers @ CIN
16. Graham Gano | New York Giants @ MIA
17. Brandon McManus | Denver Broncos @ KC
18. Cairo Santos | Chicago Bears vs. ARI
19. Brian Johnson | Washington Football Team @ LV
20. Jason Myers | Seattle Seahawks vs. SF
21. Riley Patterson | Detroit Lions vs. MIN
22. Jason Sanders | Miami Dolphins vs. NYG
23. Younghoe Koo | Atlanta Falcons vs. TB
24. Ka’imi Fairbairn | Houston Texans vs. IND
25. Matthew Wright | Jacksonville Jaguars @ LAR
26. Matt Ammendola | New York Jets vs. PHI
Week 13 Kicker Streamers
If you’re streaming the position this week, there are a few options worth getting excited about.
Chris Boswell vs. Baltimore Ravens
Chris Boswell is the No. 2 kicker over the last four weeks in fantasy points scored and is still only rostered in 52.6% of leagues on NFL.com, meaning there’s a good chance he’s available to scoop up and play this week. He had a down week in Week 12, only seeing 1 field-goal attempt in Pittsburgh’s blowout loss to the Bengals, but he had three straight weeks between 12-15 fantasy points before that.
Boswell is going against a Baltimore defense that allows a good amount of yards to opposing offenses. At the same time, Pittsburgh’s offense has struggled to find their groove in recent weeks. This is what I want in a kicker — someone on an offense that can get into scoring range but sputter and settle for field goals. Boswell is a good streaming option this week.
Evan McPherson vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Evan McPherson is the kicker that nobody seems to care about this year, but he’s the overall K3 on the season. It doesn’t make sense. McPherson kicked 5 extra points and 2 field goals in their dominant win over the Steelers last week. Two weeks ago, he had 20 fantasy points against the Raiders.
Anytime you can get RB1 numbers from a kicker, I’d call that a win. McPherson has that ability in a high-powered offense that’s going against a Chargers defense giving up the fourth-most points this season. McPherson has an opportunity to keep his hot streak going in Week 13.
Michael Badgley @ Houston Texans
The “Money Badger” is back on the fantasy radar after taking over Indianapolis’ kicking job, slotting in as the No. 5 kicker over the last four weeks. Michael Badgley has five straight performances between 7-11 fantasy points. He might not have the highest ceiling on a weekly basis (although it’s possible), but he provides a safe floor.
The Texans’ defense has been surprisingly good in recent weeks, which could lead to some stalled-out drives by the Colts. Badgley is a safe streaming option with a stable floor that could hit big this week.