The unsung heroes of NFL teams, kickers are assets in fantasy football, and streaming the right kicker could help lead you to a victory in a given week. With Week 12 of the fantasy season on the horizon, here are our kicker rankings and some potential K streamers to consider in Week 12.
Fantasy Kicker Rankings | Week 12
While kickers can be a bit difficult to rely on at times, those on high-scoring teams more often than not will bring success for fantasy managers. Here are our K rankings for Week 12.
NFL teams on a bye in Week 12: Arizona Cardinals and Kansas City Chiefs
1. Tyler Bass | Buffalo Bills @ NO
2. Justin Tucker | Baltimore Ravens vs. CLE
3. Greg Zuerlein | Dallas Cowboys vs. LV
4. Ryan Succop | Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ IND
5. Nick Folk | New England Patriots vs. TEN
6. Matt Gay | Los Angeles Rams @ GB
7. Dustin Hopkins | Los Angeles Chargers @ DEN
8. Chris Boswell | Pittsburgh Steelers @ CIN
9. Daniel Carlson | Las Vegas Raiders @ DAL
10. Greg Joseph | Minnesota Vikings @ SF
11. Robbie Gould | San Francisco 49ers vs. MIN
12. Randy Bullock | Tennessee Titans @ NE
13. Evan McPherson | Cincinnati Bengals vs. PIT
14. Brandon McManus | Denver Broncos vs. LAC
15. Younghoe Koo | Atlanta Falcons @ JAX
16. Michael Badgley | Indianapolis Colts vs. TB
17. Zane Gonzalez | Carolina Panthers @ MIA
18. Graham Gano | New York Giants vs. PHI
19. Jason Myers | Seattle Seahawks @ WAS
20. Joey Slye | Washington Football Team vs. SEA
21. Jake Elliott | Philadelphia Eagles @ NYG
22. Mason Crosby | Green Bay Packers vs. LAR
23. Cairo Santos | Chicago Bears @ DET
24. Brett Maher | New Orleans Saints vs. BUF
25. Jason Sanders | Miami Dolphins vs. CAR
26. Ka’imi Fairbairn | Houston Texans vs. NYJ
27. Aldrick Rosas | Detroit Lions vs. CHI
28. Chase McLaughlin | Cleveland Browns @ BAL
29. Matt Ammendola | New York Jets @ HOU
30. Matthew Wright | Jacksonville Jaguars vs. ATL
Week 12 Kicker Streamers
Here are a few kickers to consider streaming in your Week 12 lineups. As the conditions begin to change with winter coming, note whether games are indoors or which might be subject to inclement weather when choosing kickers for the upcoming week.
Chris Boswell, Pittsburgh Steelers
Chris Boswell is virtually automatic and, through 10 games, is the K2 in fantasy. Boswell connected on all 3 field goals Sunday, along with going 4-for-4 on extra points.
He is now 21-of-22 on FGs and 19-of-20 on XPs despite playing in what is historically one of the most difficult stadiums for kickers. Boswell is as good as it gets and is still available in over 40% of fantasy leagues. He is a must-roster kicker for fantasy.
Dustin Hopkins, Los Angeles Chargers
The Chargers are coming off an offensive explosion, and in turn, Dustin Hopkins had a massive game. Hopkins made both of his field-goal attempts while converting all 5 extra points. Hopkins has now made multiple field goals in seven games this season while bouncing between Washington and the Chargers.
Since joining Los Angeles, he is 7-of-7 on FGs and 11-of-12 on XPs. We will have to wait on the final weather report, but as of now, it should be a clear day in Denver, which means Hopkins gets the boost from the elevation. He is rostered in 15% of fantasy leagues but has top-eight K upside.
Michael Badgley, Indianapolis Colts
Michael Badgley was 2-for-2 on field goals and went 5-of-5 on extra points as the Colts shellacked the Buffalo Bills. He has been perfect in his six games with the Colts, going 9-for-9 in FGs and making all 24 of his extra-point attempts.
The Colts take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 12, and right now, Indianapolis might be the hottest team in the NFL. Badgley could be an intriguing streaming K option in Week 12.