The new ESPN BET promo is an all-out attempt to get football fans and prospective bettors fired up for tonight’s Super Bowl LVII rematch in Kansas City and draw interest in what is perhaps the game of the year. And I have to say, it’s working.
Eligible customers who open an ESPN BET account here with bonus code PFN can bet any amount on Eagles-Chiefs to secure a significant welcome bonus.
The standard payout is $200 in bonus bets, but players who input our ESPN BET promo code PFN receive $250, win or lose.
Before the 8-1 Eagles and the 7-2 Chiefs square off for the game of the year, sign up for ESPN BET below. Keep reading for a Monday Night Football betting preview and a few ways bettors can convert their bonus bets into withdrawable cash winnings.
ESPN BET Promo: Use Code PFN for $250 Eagles-Chiefs Bonus
Nearly one week after launching in 17 states, ESPN BET continues its no-brainer welcome promo for Monday Night Football. Bet $50, $5, or even $1 on Eagles-Chiefs for your first bet, and you’ll score $250 in bonus bets no matter what.
The first $200 arrives instantly, paid as four (4) $50 bonus bets. If you signed up with the promo code PFN, you’ll earn another $50 bonus bet in the next 24-48 hours. Place your bonus bets on Eagles-Chiefs or another betting market within seven days.
Eagles-Chiefs Betting Odds + Preview
It’s hard to fathom that we’re nine months removed from Super Bowl LVII in Glendale, AZ, where MVP Patrick Mahomes led the Chiefs to a 38-35 win over Jalen Hurts and the Eagles. Tonight, Kansas City is a 2.5-point home favorite and -145 on the moneyline, while Philly is +125 on the road.
A lot of bettors like the Eagles in a revenge game. But tonight feels like an excellent spot for the Chiefs -2.5. According to the analytically-driven DVOA, Kansas City is the third-best team in the NFL. Meanwhile, Philadelphia is 10th, sandwiched between the Jaguars and Steelers. The Eagles’ defensive DVOA is also 18th, as they’ve allowed the fourth-most passing yards per game at 257.0. That’s not very encouraging when your next opponent is Mahomes and Travis Kelce on the road.
The over/under on 45.5 total points also feels way too low. Even though Kansas City quietly owns a top-five defense in football, the Eagles will find a way to score points. I’m not saying we’ll get the 73 points we saw in the Super Bowl, but even a 28-24 game adds up to 52 points. That type of score is along the lines of what I expect at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Pick: Chiefs -2.5 (-120) + Over 45.5 Points (-110)
Special MNF Markets
In addition to the $250 ESPN BET promo, the newest online sportsbook has a few extra offers for Eagles-Chiefs. Head to the “Promos” tab to learn more about these limited-time MNF markets:
- Primetime Parlay+ Protection: Build a 4+ leg Parlay+ for Eagles-Chiefs (min. +400) and get 100% of your stake back (up to $15) if the bet loses by one leg.
- Seeing Green: Get +320 odds (prev. +200) on Travis Kelce and A.J. Brown combining for over 16.5 receptions.
- Primetime Power Hour: From 7-8 p.m. EST, get boosted odds on any “First TD Scorer” bet for Eagles Chiefs.
Register for $250 ESPN BET Promo
Here’s how to tackle Eagles-Chiefs with $250 in bonus bets from ESPN BET:
- Click here to open ESPN BET, then begin registration.
- Fill out the required fields to set up an account.
- When prompted, enter the promo code PFN.
- The code is mandatory for bettors who want the full $250 from this ESPN BET promo.
- Deposit cash through one of the available payment methods.
- Place any wager on Eagles-Chiefs.
- Receive $200 in bonus bets instantly (paid as four $50 stakes), plus another $50 bonus bet in 24-48 hours.
21+ and present in participating states. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.