Week 3 is underway, which means that fantasy managers have a lot to figure out as we get close to lineups locking! With the injury report piling up names here in recent days, what does the rankings landscape look like now for fantasy football?
We do the research here at Pro Football Network so you can feel confident that you’re putting the best possible lineup out there. With that in mind, here are my latest Week 3 QB rankings.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer and Start/Sit Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Which QBs Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Patrick Mahomes II | KC | (vs. CHI)
2) Jalen Hurts | PHI | (@ TB)
3) Josh Allen | BUF | (@ WAS)
4) Lamar Jackson | BAL | (vs. IND)
5) Justin Herbert | LAC | (@ MIN)
6) Kirk Cousins | MIN | (vs. LAC)
7) Tua Tagovailoa | MIA | (vs. DEN)
8) Trevor Lawrence | JAX | (vs. HOU)
9) Justin Fields | CHI | (@ KC)
10) Jared Goff | DET | (vs. ATL)
11) Deshaun Watson | CLE | (vs. TEN)
12) Geno Smith | SEA | (vs. CAR)
13) Dak Prescott | DAL | (@ ARI)
14) Brock Purdy | SF | (vs. NYG)
15) Russell Wilson | DEN | (@ MIA)
16) Daniel Jones | NYG | (@ SF)
17) Jordan Love | GB | (vs. NO)
18) Matthew Stafford | LAR | (@ CIN)
19) Derek Carr | NO | (@ GB)
20) Baker Mayfield | TB | (vs. PHI)
21) Sam Howell | WAS | (vs. BUF)
22) C.J. Stroud | HOU | (@ JAX)
23) Kenny Pickett | PIT | (@ LV)
24) Jimmy Garoppolo | LV | (vs. PIT)
25) Gardner Minshew II | IND | (@ BAL)
26) Desmond Ridder | ATL | (@ DET)
27) Mac Jones | NE | (@ NYJ)
28) Joe Burrow | CIN | (vs. LAR)
29) Andy Dalton | CAR | (@ SEA)
30) Ryan Tannehill | TEN | (@ CLE)
31) Joshua Dobbs | ARI | (vs. DAL)
32) Zach Wilson | NYJ | (vs. NE)
33) Jake Browning | CIN | (vs. LAR)
34) Clayton Tune | ARI | (vs. DAL)
35) Jacoby Brissett | WAS | (vs. BUF)
36) Taylor Heinicke | ATL | (@ DET)
37) Marcus Mariota | PHI | (@ TB)
38) Cooper Rush | DAL | (@ ARI)
39) PJ Walker | CLE | (vs. TEN)
40) Teddy Bridgewater | DET | (vs. ATL)
MORE: PFN Consensus Rankings
41) Tyrod Taylor | NYG | (@ SF)
42) Nick Mullens | MIN | (vs. LAC)
43) Jameis Winston | NO | (@ GB)
44) Kyle Trask | TB | (vs. PHI)
45) Drew Lock | SEA | (vs. CAR)
46) Kyle Allen | BUF | (@ WAS)
47) Mike White | MIA | (vs. DEN)
48) Bailey Zappe | NE | (@ NYJ)
49) Tyler Huntley | BAL | (vs. IND)
50) Dorian Thompson-Robinson | CLE | (vs. TEN)
51) Sam Darnold | SF | (vs. NYG)
52) Mitch Trubisky | PIT | (@ LV)
53) Davis Mills | HOU | (@ JAX)
54) C.J. Beathard | JAX | (vs. HOU)
55) Malik Willis | TEN | (@ CLE)
56) Jarrett Stidham | DEN | (@ MIA)
57) Blaine Gabbert | KC | (vs. CHI)
58) Easton Stick | LAC | (@ MIN)
59) Brian Hoyer | LV | (vs. PIT)
Top QBs To Start in Week 3
Justin Herbert, Los Angeles Chargers
There are very few players that I dislike in this Chargers vs. Vikings matchup this weekend. If that’s the case, that means that I’m going to strongly recommend getting the starting QBs for both teams into your starting lineup in Week 3.
Justin Herbert just went God Mode. Woah. pic.twitter.com/MUqhp0Pobc
— Rich Ohrnberger (@ohrnberger) September 17, 2023
This game has a 54-point over/under, which means that we’ll see both teams putting points up on the board, and the Chargers’ offense should be able to easily overpower the Vikings’ defense that’s struggled to stop opponents for over a year now.
Herbert’s a top option for fantasy lineups and comes with overall QB1 upside this week.
Kirk Cousins, Minnesota Vikings
The name of Cousins might lead you to question whether or not he should be in your starting lineup this week. Don’t listen to that inner voice that tells you there are better options for your starting QB spot…get him into your starting lineup this week.
In a game that should have the Vikings’ offense on the field a ton in Week 3, he could easily go over 300 yards passing against a defense that hasn’t had many answers for opposing passing attacks up to this point.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.