Week 3 is here and we have some fantasy football lineups to set. A slew of injuries have hit fantasy managers hard, so it’s time to regroup and take a look at the upcoming slate of games to find out who the best starts are.
We do the research at Pro Football Network so that you can feel confident you’re setting the best possible lineup each and every week. With that in mind, here are my top DST to start heading into Week 3.
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer and Start/Sit Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Which DST Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Philadelphia Eagles | PHI | (@ TB)
2) Dallas Cowboys | DAL | (@ ARI)
3) San Francisco 49ers | SF | (vs. NYG)
4) Baltimore Ravens | BAL | (vs. IND)
5) Cincinnati Bengals | CIN | (vs. LAR)
6) Buffalo Bills | BUF | (@ WAS)
7) Kansas City Chiefs | KC | (vs. CHI)
8) New York Jets | NYJ | (vs. NE)
9) Miami Dolphins | MIA | (vs. DEN)
10) Jacksonville Jaguars | JAX | (vs. HOU)
11) Seattle Seahawks | SEA | (vs. CAR)
12) Houston Texans | HOU | (@ JAX)
13) Pittsburgh Steelers | PIT | (@ LV)
14) New England Patriots | NE | (@ NYJ)
15) Cleveland Browns | CLE | (vs. TEN)
16) Green Bay Packers | GB | (vs. NO)
17) Minnesota Vikings | MIN | (vs. LAC)
18) New Orleans Saints | NO | (@ GB)
19) Washington Commanders | WAS | (vs. BUF)
20) Atlanta Falcons | ATL | (@ DET)
21) Los Angeles Chargers | LAC | (@ MIN)
22) Carolina Panthers | CAR | (@ SEA)
23) Los Angeles Rams | LAR | (@ CIN)
24) Las Vegas Raiders | LV | (vs. PIT)
25) Tennessee Titans | TEN | (@ CLE)
26) Denver Broncos | DEN | (@ MIA)
27) Indianapolis Colts | IND | (@ BAL)
28) New York Giants | NYG | (@ SF)
29) Detroit Lions | DET | (vs. ATL)
30) Chicago Bears | CHI | (@ KC)
31) Arizona Cardinals | ARI | (vs. DAL)
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers | TB | (vs. PHI)
The Top DSTs To Start in Week 3
Kansas City Chiefs, DST
Justin Fields looks lost as a passer in an offense that isn’t running the ball with their running backs, so yea, he’s a target. There are 10 individual running backs with more rush attempts this season than the Bears RBs have totaled as a collective.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
The Chiefs’ offense figures to put pressure on Fields to drop back and that is exactly what we want. Will he make some big plays? Probably. Will he run into sacks and turnovers? Almost assuredly.
Jacksonville Jaguars, DST
You had me at “vs. Houston Texans.” The Jaguars’ defense has forced three turnovers in each of their first games and have shown some teeth, but this is a matchup play.
The Texans are dropping back as often as anyone in the league and drop backs breeds fantasy D/ST production — especially when it’s a rookie QB dropping back. C.J. Stroud has been sacked at least five times in both games this season, opening the door for a matchup-deciding week from the Jags D/ST.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.